When placing Crann Drumsticks an order in the online store, the customer follows the technical steps as described below in detail:
1. Click on “Checkout” in the shopping basket displayed on the screen
2. Redirection to the general order overview page (crann.hu Checkout) where the customer is guided through the individual stages of the purchase
3. Selection of “Invoice and Delivery Address” (if the customer does not have a customer account and is not logged in; otherwise the invoice and delivery addresses are already stored);
Entry of “Invoice Address”;
4. If the invoice address and delivery address differ, there is the option to ”Enter a different delivery address” by checking the box. In the case of an purchasing and invoicing with EU-TAX number, the delivery address has to be he same as invoicing address.
5. In the next stage, the customer is given an overview with the header “All Items of Your Order” and has the option to change the contents of the basket
6. Selection of “Continue to payment method” (by clicking on the desired payment method)
7. The customer can choose from“More Options” by checking the relevant boxes (different delivery address, shipping date)
8.Completion of order by clicking “Place order and pay”
The customer proceeds to each of the order steps referred to above using the usual functions of the internet browser.